Apache HBase is a NoSQL database that runs on Hadoop’s HDFS and is fully integrated with Hadoop. It is designed to handle large sets of data, which contain billions of columns and rows. It is an ideal choice for storing sparse and semi-structured data because it provides fault tolerance through replication, automatic failover, sharding, and load balancing. It also provides fast real-time lookups, in-memory caching, and server-side processing. Apache HBase can be accessed using various client APIs, including Java, Thrift, and REST.
This Apache HBase training course covers the HBase architecture and data models, install HBase, use the shell and client APIs to access the data.
By attending Apache HBase workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand HBase Architecture and use HBase shell to directly manipulate HBase Tables
- Design optimal HBase schemas for efficient data storage and recovery
- Connect to HBase using the Java API
- Understand how to bulk load data into HBase using MapReduce
- Administer HBase cluster and Identify, resolve performance bottlenecks
- Core Java knowledge
The Apache HBase class is ideal for:
- Administrators and developers who need experience using Hbase.