The Apache Flex training course provides you with hands-on, practical experience using Flex. You will be introduced to all the primary features of Flex that is needed to know to build a fully functional, well architected front end for a Rich Internet Application (RIA).
By attending Apache Flex workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Work with the Flex components
- Use MXML for layout and generated code
- Work with controls and navigation
- Manage applications, state, and data
- Integrate components and ActionScript
- Use XML and Web Services
- Working knowledge of an object-oriented programming language such as Java or C++
- Familiarity with XML terminology
Application developers looking to bring the power of Rich Internet Applications to their web applications.