Apache CMIS is a collection of Java libraries, frameworks and tools around the CMIS specification. The goal of CMIS is to make CMIS simple for Java client and server developers. It hides the binding details and provides APIs and SPIs on different abstraction levels. It also includes test tools for content repository developers and client application developers. This Apache Chemistry (Apache CMIS) training course provides an understanding of CMIS Domain model which helps you to work with any of the defined application.
By attending Apache Chemistry (Apache CMIS) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand the Apache based foundation framework
- Deal with CMIS Domain Model
- Perform practical implementation based on Java Application
- Prior exposure to JAVA /J2EE, Database skills
- Some knowledge about IDE, Ant build tool