The Python for Data Analysis training course teaches data analysts on how to search, manipulate, and analyze data using the powerful Python programming language.
By attending Python for Data Analysis workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Extract data from binary files or other binary data streams
- Create data structures using classes and named tuples
- Search and replace text with regular expressions
- Read and write CSV and other data formats
- Serialize data to pickle files, JSON, and XML
- Consume and process data from the Web
- Deal with missing data
- Share data with Excel spreadsheets
- Analyze data with SciPy/NumPy
- Python Programming Skills.