The Pattern Recognition with Deep Learning training course focuses on two common pattern recognition problems - image and text recognition. This course starts by introducing the basic concepts and coding on Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) for image recognition. Next, it covers how to diagnose and overcome overfitting issues related to image recognition training on small datasets. Next, it introduces functional API which is used in the subsequent topic of transfer learning to overcome overfitting issues. Finally, we will cover text classification using Recurrent Neural Network (RNN) and word embedding.
By attending Pattern Recognition with Deep Learning workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand and code CNN models for image recognition
- Diagnose overfitting issues in image recognition and propose methods to overcome the issues.
- Perform functional API coding based on a selected model.
- Implement transfer learning to fine tune the image recognition models.
- Understand code RNN models and word embedding for text recognition
- Data Scientists
- Data Analysts
- AI Practitioners