H2O is an open source, fast, and scalable machine learning platform that allows to build different machine learning based models. H2O supports the most widely used statistical and machine learning algorithms including Gradient Boosted Machines (GBM), Generalized Linear Models (GLM), Deep Learning, etc. In Machine Learning with H2O.ai training course you will learn to build different machine learning based models with H2O.
By attending Machine Learning with H2O.ai workshop, delegates will learn:
- Machine Learning based models for Supervised Learning.
- Decision Trees, Random Forest, Gradient Boosting Machines, etc.
- Neural Network
- Unsupervised Learning and Dimension Reduction
- Autoencoder and Anomaly detection
- Stacked Ensemble based models
- Basic R Knowledge
- Data Scientists
- Data Analysts
- Machine Learning Engineers and Developers