Deep Learning With TensorFlow training course is designed to introduces Deep Learning concepts and Tensorflow library. This course teaches various complex algorithms for deep learning with examples that use different deep neural networks. You will also learn how to train machine to craft new features to make sense of deeper layers of data. In this course, delegates will come across topics like logistic regression, convolutional neural networks, advanced multilayer perceptrons and how to implement them using real-world datasets.
The abundance of data and affordable cloud scale has led to an explosion of interest in Deep Learning. Google has released an excellent library called Tensorflow to open-source, allowing state-of-the-art machine learning done at scale, complete with GPU-based acceleration.
By attending Deep Learning With TensorFlow workshop, delegates will learn:
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Deep Learning concepts
- Tensorflow library
- Writing Tensorflow applications (CNN, RNN)
- Using TF tools
- High level libraries : Keras
- Basic knowledge of Python language and Jupyter notebooks is assumed.
- Basic knowledge of Linux environment would be beneficial
- Some Machine Learning familiarity would be nice, but not necessary.
- Developers, Data Analysts, Data Scientists