The Deep Learning with Java training course teaches to perform deep learning effectively, by leveraging the power of Java. You will learn to use DeepLearning4J, the popular Java library for deep learning, to a range of real-world use cases. They will then be introduced to Neural networks and how to implement them. You will also be given an insight about various deep learning algorithms and how to implement them for a variety of different data sets.
By attending Deep Learning with Java Workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Get a practical deep dive into machine learning and deep learning algorithms
- Implement machine learning algorithms related to deep learning
- Explore neural networks using some of the most popular Deep Learning frameworks
- Dive into Deep Belief Nets and Stacked Denoising Autoencoders algorithms
- Discover more deep learning algorithms with Dropout and Convolutional Neural Networks
- Gain an insight into the deep learning library DL4J and its practical uses
This course is perfect for data scientists and machine learning developers/engineers who want to dive into the exciting world of deep learning. A fundamental knowledge of machine learning and knowledge of Java programming is all you need to get started with this course.