An FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Array) is an integrated circuit that can be used to accelerate deep learning computations. OpenVINO is an open source toolkit for optimizing Deep Learning models on Intel hardware. This Deep Learning with FPGA and OpenVINO training course is aimed at data scientists who wish to accelerate real-time machine learning applications and deploy them at scale.
By attending Deep Learning with FPGA and OpenVINO workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Install the OpenVINO toolkit.
- Accelerate a computer vision application using an FPGA.
- Execute different CNN layers on the FPGA.
- Scale the application across multiple nodes in a Kubernetes cluster.
- Python programming experience
- Experience with pandas and scikit-learn
- Experience with deep learning and computer vision
The Deep Learning with FPGA and OpenVINO class is ideal for:
- Data scientists