This Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure AI Solution (AI-102) training course provides skills to build AI infused applications that leverage Azure Cognitive Services, Azure Cognitive Search, and Microsoft Bot Framework. The course will use C# or Python as the programming language.
By attending Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure AI Solution (AI-102) workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Describe considerations for AI-enabled application development
- Create, configure, deploy, and secure Azure Cognitive Services
- Develop applications that analyze text
- Develop speech-enabled applications
- Create applications with natural language understanding capabilities
- Create QnA applications
- Create conversational solutions with bots
- Use computer vision services to analyze images and videos
- Create custom computer vision models
- Develop applications that detect, analyze, and recognize faces
- Develop applications that read and process text in images and documents
- Create intelligent search solutions for knowledge mining
- Familiar with C# and Python.
- Know how to use Microsoft Azure.
- Some experience with JSON and REST programming semantics.
- Work experience in application and software development.
The Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure AI Solution (AI-102) class is ideal for:
- Software engineers
- AI developers
- Web developers
- App developers
- UI/UX developers
- DevOps engineers
- Agile engineers
- IT managers
- Project managers
- Aspiring Artificial Intelligence Professionals
- Professionals who are looking to clear their Designing and Implementing Microsoft Azure AI Solution certification exam