Continuous delivery of business-valued products at the earliest opportunity is a principle of Agile development and implies radical change to release management practices. In Agile Release Management training course,you will learn to become an effective Agile release manager by overcoming long deployment tails, external dependencies, fixed release date constraints, and other impediments.
By attending Agile Release Management workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Apply the "Definition of Done" to ensure quality standards
- Make judgments about when to release product increments
- Utilize minimal marketable features to manage risk and maximize feedback
- Coordinate product backlogs with fixed release dates
- Organize an Agile Release Train (ART) across multiple development teams