Agility is the demand of the day by customers, senior management and all other stakeholders. With the complex projects struggling in terms of cost, quality and scope management under the conventional management approach, finding it difficult to meet customer satisfaction these days, Agile project management comes as an effective alternative. It overcomes the shortcomings of traditional process to address the customer needs in an effective manner.
Agile Project Management Using Scrum training course will empower you to get into the mindset of agile development environment, learning the basics of agile (and scrum) methodology, understanding the differences between the traditional vs agile processes and equipping with managing the agile projects seamlessly.
The practices in this workshop would work well for any complex, innovative scope of work in non-IT industry as well. The possibilities are endless and can be used in any delivery activities.
By attending Agile Project Management Using Scrum workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Be more customer focused, ensuring customer driven development
- Help customers maximize their ROI and meet product objectives
- Improve development teams effectiveness by fostering creativity empowerment
- Create a sustainable pace of development
- Help the development team build iteratively and deliver incrementally
- Good experience in software projects encompassing all the aspects of development lifecycle
- Played crucial roles in the projects, taking the ownership of responsibilities
- Good to have managerial / lead experience
- Keen to get into agile mode of work, serving the team
- Development / QA / Team Leaders
- Project / Product Managers
- Business Analysts
- Architects / Designers