In Adobe Magento Commerce - Managing Catalog training course, you will learn to set up an effective structure and framework for displaying and operating your catalog. You will also gather decision criteria and see the impact that these decisions have on performance, cost of operations and the customer experience.
By attending Managing Magento Catalog workshop, delegates will learn:
- Product types and why they are needed - focus on practical applications of product types for optimal catalog design
- Best practices for using product and category attributes
- Performance implications of different catalog design decisions
- Magento inventory organization - how to represent inventory using Magento capabilities,including multi-source inventory
- Advanced topics such as performance, indexing, import, Web APIs
- Attend a training on Managing Magento Store is recommended or equivalent experience or equivalent practical experience.
Architects, Business Practitioners, Merchants' Staff responsible for representing existing warehouse/stock in Magento e-commerce websites, Non-Developer Business Users, Solutions Architects, Consultants, and Business Analysts, and Site Administrators.