In Adobe Campaign Standard - Discover training course, you will learn about the basics of Adobe Campaign Standard. This course will introduce you to the Campaign Standard core capabilities and the user interface (UI). In addition, you will learn how to manage customer profiles, marketing activities, audiences, campaigns, email deliveries, and recurring deliveries. You will also learn how to target, design, and personalize emails, and create reports by using the templates. Finally, you will learn how to create and deliver SMS campaigns and create the direct mail extraction file in Campaign Standard.
By attending Discover Adobe Campaign Standard workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Explain the benefits and capabilities of Campaign Standard
- Navigate through the Campaign Standard UI
- Explain data management
- Manage profiles and audiences
- Create profiles, test profiles, and audiences
- Create hierarchical marketing activities
- Explain the email content editing capabilities
- Design and deliver a personalized email
- Create and deliver an SMS text message and a direct mail campaign
- Create and share basic reports
- Explain user management, typology rules, and content resources (high-level)
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing
Business management executives, project management consultants, and business analysts, Campaign managers and digital marketing strategists.