In Adobe Experience Manager - Create & Manage Correspondence training course, you will learn to assemble correspondence from both pre-approved and custom-approved content in a streamlined process. This course will cover topics necessary for correspondence managers, and users to be successful in the creation, assembly, and delivery of secure, personalized, and interactive correspondences. Topics include organizing correspondence assets, uploading schemas, creating and maintaining data dictionaries and their metadata, working with document fragments, creating letters with editable assets, and working with signature images
By attending Adobe Experience Manager - Create & Manage Correspondence workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Be familiar with the AEM Forms User Interface
- Upload document schemas and sample data
- Use a data dictionary with letter assets
- Create a letter based on an existing template
- Associate assets with a letter
- Preview a letter
- Edit and maintain assets associated with a letter, including assets with user inputs, conditional assets and signature images
- Knowledge of automated or template-based correspondence systems.
The Adobe Experience Manager - Create & Manage Correspondence class is ideal for:
- Correspondence managers and users who need to create, assemble, and deliver personalized and secure correspondence.