The AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) as a Cloud Service - Customize Digital Assets training course covers the configurations of AEM Assets using the application's user-friendly consoles. In this course, you will learn how to configure, customize, plan, and deliver assets for your enterprise Digital Asset Management system.
By attending Customize Digital Assets for AEM as a Cloud Service workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Create new renditions with a processing profile
- Manage users, groups, and permissions
- Manage and customize assets metadata
- Manage and customize asset reports
- Manage and customize asset searches
- Manage and create workflows
- Create and customize projects
- Translate assets metadata to other languages
- Customize the AEM Assets user interface
- Working knowledge of a Digital Asset Management system
- In-depth knowledge of Metadata and general user rights management
Power Users, Asset Librarians and AEM developers who want to configure AEM Assets.