The Adobe SearchCenter User training course provides skills to use SearchCenter to centralize keyword management with one interface across multiple search engines, automate keyword bidding based on defined performance thresholds as well as enable automated email alerts. Also, learn to generate custom and automated reports as well as intelligently optimize keyword campaigns.
By attending Adobe SearchCenter User workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Importing, creating search and display marketing campaigns with Adobe SearchCenter+ for search engines and Facebook
- Managing, editing and optimizing campaigns in Adobe SearchCenter+
- Downloading, editing, and submitting campaigns in Excel
- Creating automated bid rules
- Measuring campaign effectiveness across keywords, text ads, and search engines
- Using both Adobe SearchCenter+ and Adobe SiteCatalyst reports to gain insights into key segments
- Setting TrueClick Traffic Quality thresholds, understanding TrueClick reports, and enabling e-mail notifications
- A basic understanding of Adobe SiteCatalyst including interface and reporting options.
This Adobe SearchCenter User class is designed for new and prospective Adobe SearchCenter users.