The Adobe Reports & Analytics - Data Analysis training course is designed to help busy teams of business users, marketers, analysts, developers and architects use Reports & Analytics to solve business questions. This course will teach you how to navigate the reporting interface, run reports to get the answers you are looking for, and congure reports for effective decision-making. You will learn how to distribute reports, create useful dashboards, and segment data to get the right information to the right people at the right time.
By attending Adobe Reports & Analytics - Data Analysis workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Understand Web Analytics
- Navigate the Reports & Analytics User Interface
- Generate and analyze Metric-based Reports and Traffic Sources to the site
- Understand Campaign reports and their effect on website success
- Generate & Analyze Visitor Profile reports
- Generate Site Content reports
- Learn how to use custom reports to measure visitor retention and growth on the site
- Understand different graph types in Reports & Analytics
- Create and customize Calculated Metrics
- Understand Page, Visit, Visitor and Item-based Segments
- Use the dashboard in Reports & Analytics
- Add Custom Reportlets to the dashboard
Anyone using Reports & Analytics to create, customize, analyze and distribute reports to optimize their Web site will benefit from this workshop.