Adobe Illustrator is an essential design tool for anyone who needs to express ideas visually in print, on the web, and in any other medium.
In Adobe Illustrator - Essentials training course, you will learn to quickly manipulate and create Acrobat PDF documents, create mocks and dashboards for prototyping , create logos, brochures, create infographics or even a creative fashion design.
In Adobe Illustrator - Intermediate training course, you will learn advanced vector drawing concepts and techniques, enabling you to create more complex illustrations. Create 3D objects with artwork mapped to them. Learn to create symbol movie clips and import them into Flash to animate layer objects. Incorporate your Photoshop skills with Smart Objects. Perfect your use of the Appearance panel and create advanced clipping masks for amazing effects. Utilize the amazing gradients that can be created with the mesh tool.You will also learn how to create a variety of output files for the web, print and video.
InAdobe Illustrator - Advanced training course, you will explore advanced techniques used by professionals to create infographics, trace artwork, apply dynamic effects, work with 3D, perspective grids and other great Adobe Illustrator features. Learn which tools are best suited to a UI design workflow and how to customize Illustrator in a way that fits your style and flow.
- Key techniques, tips, and tricks for working in Illustrator
- Applying appearance attributes and graphic styles
- Symbols and Flash integration
- Illustrator tools
- Combining Illustrator graphics with other Adobe applications
- Printing and color management
- Creating and working with objects
- Patterns, brushes, symbols, and paths
- Scripts and actions
- Tips and tricks
For Adobe Illustrator - Essentials
- Strong working knowledge of Mac or Windows
For Adobe Illustrator - Intermediate
- Attend a training on Adobe Illustrator - Essentials or equivalent practical knowledge
For Adobe Illustrator - Advanced
- Attend a training on Adobe Illustrator - Intermediate or equivalent practical knowledge
Creative professionals seeking the fastest, most comprehensive way to learn Illustrator.