In Adobe Analytics - Implementation training course, you will learn to implement Adobe Analytics on a website using Adobe Experience Platform Launch. You will learn to take business requirements, translate them into an implementation solution, and code them directly on the page.
By attending Adobe Analytics - Implementation workshop, delegates will learn to:
- Analyze a Solution Design Requirements Document (SDR)
- Utilize a Data Layer within an Adobe Analytics deployment
- Describe the purposes, functions, and limitations of Adobe Analytics variables and features
- Determine which variables, features, and functions will best solve specific business needs
- Set up development environments
- Configure the Adobe Analytics Extension to accept data
- Implement and validate Experience Platform Launch code deployment of Adobe Analytics on a development website
Developers, Administrators and Technical leads.