Adobe After Effects software allows you to deliver cinematic visual effects and motion graphics faster than ever before with the new Global Performance Cache.
In Adobe After Effects - Essentials training course, you will learn to create rich compositions with video, Photoshop, Illustrator and other files. Create advanced text effects, video blending, keying effects and track mattes. Learn basic through advanced animation techniques that make After Effects an unrivaled motion graphics toolset.
In Adobe After Effects - Intermediate training course, you will learn to enhance your motion editing and compositing. You will learn how to create more complex documents and work with a variety of palettes and tools to further understand the capabilities of this high-end design application.
In Adobe After Effects - Advanced training course, you will learn to explore advanced techniques used by professionals to create motion graphics and video effects for real-world applications. Learn about advanced 3D kinetic typography and infographic techniques, expressions, audio and linking vision to audio, and much more.
- Motion Graphics, workflow, animation, and other effects
- Applying Compound Effects
- Working with Expressions
- Tracking, Stabilizing, and Keying
- Using the Roto Brush Tool
- Compositing Techniques
- Performing Color Correction
- Particles and how to use them effectively
- Working with 3D
- Photoshop and After Affects
- Paint effects
- Commonly used effects
- Strong working knowledge of Mac or Windows.
- Attend a training on Adobe After Effects - Essentials or equivalent practical experience
- Attend a training on Adobe After Effects - Intermediate or equivalent practical experience
For Adobe After Effects - Essentials: Video, animation, and graphics professionals who need a working knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
For Adobe After Effects - Intermediate and Adobe After Effects - Advanced: Videographers, Graphic Artists and Animators who are somewhat experienced using Adobe after Effects.